Best Jewellers in Gurgaon, Jewellers in Gurgaon

It was going to be a golden jubilee celebration for my grandparents. They have
successfully completed the 50 years of marriage. They were there for each other
since the start of this ode a have come this far together. They give me serious
life goals. I really look up to them for the way they supported each other with
sheer love and care. They still adore each other a lot and never forget to
compliment each other every day. Their morning tea will always be served
together. They like to have it on our terrace garden with sun rays just engulfing
the sky in its vibrant colours and birds chirping their morning melody. The entire
day would then be spent either at learning something new or teaching
something new. These two are very dynamic personalities. Even at this age,
they don’t cease to amaze us. And if you even for a second thought them to be
old in any way, then you are bitterly wrong.





They might be older than us but their spirits are as young as that of a teenager.
They have defied their age a number of times. They are not only at par with the
current generation but also with the latest technology. In fact, sometimes they
are ahead of us. They are very active on social media and no, they never
embarrass us with their posts. They are just the coolest grandparents anyone
can ever have.






So it is their big day for two days and we have planned a big surprise party for
them. The entire family is going to fly in from the different parts of the country
and we all will be meeting at our ancestral home in Gurgaon. We would use to
spend our summer vacations playing in the backyard of this home. Everyone
must be bringing a gift of their own choice but I wanted to gift them something
that they would really fathom to have. So I decided to buy the gift from Gurgaon
only after talking to them.


A day before that we all arrived and I immediately get on to my secret mission.
While talking to grandma, she eventually ended up telling me about the first
thing she and grandpa gifted each other. It was a ring and I just knew what I had
to buy them for the anniversary. I enquired about the jewellers from the
neighbours and almost everyone gave me the same name, Aditi jewellery.
They even declared it to be the Best jewellers in Gurgaon. I was quite
sceptical and considered them just to be an ordinary Jeweller in Gurgaon but
decided to pay them a visit once because of all the words from the neighbour.
To my surprise, they were just not some ordinary Jewellers in Gurgaon. Their
collection and service were just amazing. I got what I wanted and returned to
attend the anniversary. When my grandparents opened my gift, they literally
cried the happy tears and blessed me for a lifetime.   



After that day even I started calling the Aditi jewellery to be the Best jewellers in Gurgaon. If you are ever in Gurgaon don’t miss the chance to visit them. And if you are not then just visit their website www.aditigems.com and amaze yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Jewellery shop in Gurgaon, Jewellers in Gurgaon

Jewellery shop in gurgaon,Jewellers in gurgaon

Jewellery shops in gurgaon and best Jewelers