Jewellery shop in gurgaon,Jewellers in gurgaon

Here's how I reached to Jewellery shop in Gurgaon.
My name is  Ashika and I love travelling. Not a long time ago, I was travelling from Kashmir to Punjab
and from Punjab to Delhi. I was really having a great time. There, I was in a hotel staying for a night.
My mom called up in the night around 10pm and asked how was I. We talked about how I found the
places and what happened in my journey. Lastly, we wished each other Goodnight and went to our
bed respectively.

In the morning, I was in fresh mood to start another new day. Now, I cleaned up everything and got
dressed up to see more of Delhi. I did not realise that it was my mom's birthday until I saw the date in
my watch. I guess we talked to each other till 12 but damn I did not wish her. I immediately called my
mom and she picked it up to not speak. She was angry and there was a valid reason to be. I
somehow made her laugh, and I was cursing myself. Now that we ended up taking in phone, my mom
was travelling in my mind hither and thither.  


Thinking much, I now felt that I should take a token of love for her. I was now kind of relief with the
thought that I will be taking something,but had no idea what! I was seeking for different items and
also asking for suggestions to the women in the city. Many suggested sarees, Jewelleries and heels.
They said that Jewellers in Gurgaon are famous for its best yet simple and not so expensive
Jewelleries. I caught that properly. I asked them more about it. They gave me the address and I was
hoping that I would love them for my angry mom. I reached the Aditi Jewellery.

Firstly, I was so glad to see the collections of Jewelleries. I was sure that I will be taking something
from here. I asked for suggestions to gift my mom and they were showing different kind of necklaces,
bracelets and jhumkas.

I chose a pretty necklace among the best ones. I was happy for its quality and its cost too. It treated
me well, actually.
Then I visited rest of Delhi, then in the night I travelled back home. It took the whole night to reach my
home.


When I knocked at the door, mon opened and did not smile and was acting hard to keep her face a
serious one. Then I hugged her tight to release her anger. We talked and talked. When the talking
process was still going on, I took out a pouch from behind to show her the gift. I was so happy to see
her eyes shine. Then she slowly opened the gift. She was so overwhelmed by the necklace that she
saw. She was all in tears to thank me. And that made me feel grateful about the decision.
I thanked Aditi jewellery for making my mom feel special. I now think that it's the best
Jewellery shop in Gurgaon. I have felt it myself. I suggest you if you ever visit Gurgaon and tend to
look for the best Jewellery in not so expensive range then go for this. You will love the collections of
different designs and materials.
I am happy and my mom's happy, that's all I ever want. She wore it on a party and everybody either
complimented her for the necklace or just were gazing at her neck. I was so proud of myself.

If you want to know more and want to explore you better visit www.aditijewellery.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jewellery shops in gurgaon and best Jewelers

Jewellery shop in gurgaon,Jewellers in gurgaon

Best Jewellery shop in Gurgaon, Jewellers in Gurgaon