Jewellery shop in gurgaon,Best jewellers in gurgaon

The good news is that I have finally received my first salary. It is not very much but it is quite a sum
for me. I have always dreamt of financial independence since my adulthood. Actually, even in my
childhood, I would take up small projects and internships to get the pocket money so that I wouldn’t
have to ask from my parents.
A bit of a smug you can say. So, now that I have received my first salary, it is quite obvious that I
wanted to buy something for my parents. It is easy to buy a gift for fathers than mothers somehow. I
bought a nice well-tailored to shirt for him and a pair of cufflinks. But for my mother, I wasn’t very
sure what to buy. She loves saree, so that was clear in my mind.

The problem was to select one of the many options available. I somehow managed to get a hold on a
nice banarasi silk saree. It was turquoise in colour with a copper border. The work on it was very
intricate and fine. I was sure that she would like it instantly. So the banarasi silk saree was gift
wrapped and ready to go but I wasn’t sure that it was all that I want to gift her. I pondered on my
thoughts for a while and decided to gift her a nice set of jewellery along with it.

Though her daughter personally likes diamond and platinum jewellery more, she herself is a big fan of
gold jewellery.  So I knew I had to buy her gold jewellery but I wasn’t sure from which jeweller should
it be. I asked a few friends about it and all of them suggested the conventional big names.

I almost made up my mind to go to one of them when I suddenly remembered that one day my mother
mentioned a jewellery shop in Gurgaon that she visited with her friend. She was really amused by
that shop and talked about it the entire day and many following days. She even gave it the title of
best jewellers in Gurgaon. So I decided to pay a visit to that shop at once. I called the aunty and she
asked for the name and address. It was by the name of Aditi Jewellery.


I got to the shop and started looking for something good for her. I wasn’t sure what I wanted, but I kept
looking for it anyway. Seeing me baffled, one of their store managers came to me and asked if he could
help me anyhow. I was in the real need of help at that moment and so I explained the situation to him.
He just asked me to describe my mother to him.  


My mother is a very simple yet elegant lady. She is classy in her own kind of way. She never tries to fit
into the norms of society. She would never even bother to try and change it for her. She is one of those
persons who doesn’t care about the million blabbering mouths around them. Instead, they would focus
on everything that is good and makes them happy. She is very subtle and easy going kind of person.
She is high on her self-respect and dignity.


It was in a minute after listening to her description that he showed me so many pieces of
jewellery that were actually what I was looking for.  All of it was refreshing and drool-worthy.
I immediately picked the one I liked most and asked them to gift wrap it.

The same evening I gave my parents a surprise with these gifts and they were really amused.
They loved it and my mother especially. She was so happy that she couldn’t contain her
happiness. It rolled down her pretty cheeks and she chuckled about it. She really liked the
jewellery set and said that it completely goes with her personality. I was happy that evening.

In the night I myself visited their website, www.aditijewellery.com and started something for
myself too. Their designs were so unique and exquisite that they immediately caught my eye.
The next day, I was driving again to their shop and the cycle has been going on since then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Jewellery shop in Gurgaon, Jewellers in Gurgaon

Jewellery shop in gurgaon,Jewellers in gurgaon

Jewellery shops in gurgaon and best Jewelers