Jewellery shop in Gurgaon, Best jewellers in Gurgaon

Since a child, I have always longed to be dressed like a bride. At last after all the wait it's time now I
am getting married. Everything around is so positive. Everyone is indulged in the preparations and my
happiness knows no bounds now because my dream to dress the best and look like a princess is
going to be true.

       The major part of the bride’s outfit which I have been always fond of is the jewellery. Now when
it's time for my marriage it's also time to shop for jewellery. We stay in Gurgaon and are looking for a
looking for a jewellery shop in Gurgaon itself. There are so many people in the home right now and
everyone is recommending a different shop. But my heart says only one place that is the beautiful
jewelry store “Aditi Jewellers”. I have been going here for very long to buy from the smallest article to
the big ones and they have never let me down. They have so much to give that I believe that they
have never let anyone down.

     I told everyone we shall go to Aditi jewellers first, but deep in my heart, I knew that there would be
no need to go to the next shop. All of us went to their store located at Hong Kong bazaar sector 57.
When I entered the store I was awestruck, they had the best jewellery and I could see my dream
coming true. As we glanced their collection it had diamonds, gold, solitaire, gemstones, fusion, bridal
wear, antique and much more.

      We couldn't resist and asked for bridal jewellery. And I had thousands of designs to choose from.
I finally chose a design which had a traditional and royal look. It totally complimented me and looked
stunning with my outfit. Then we started selecting some gifts for our dear ones and “oh my goodness!”
there were so many things to choose from what we actually messed up on what to gift them.
The store had:
> Rings for men and women
> Chain for men and women
> EarRings
> Bracelets
> Hoops
> Danglers
And more and more.
      While everyone was busy buying gifts I thought why don't I buy a gift for tonite's I have lived my
life. First I looked up for something for my dad and trust me this store has not only the best jewelry for
women but also for men. I ended up taking a platinum ring for him. Next up I took a pair of bangles for
my mom from their daily wear collection which is a must have one. Next was the turn of my elder
sister and I knew for sure that I had to take something of the diamond because she is so fond of them.
When I entered the diamond section I was awestruck all over again. They have a whole different world
for diamonds it wouldn't be wrong if a say they have an ocean of the most perfect diamonds. I took up
a beautiful necklace for her.

       I also wanted something for my nice but I wasn't sure if I would find a gift for her here, but to my
surprise, Aditi jewelers have another whole collection called “Baby”, from it I took a bracelet which had
an A on it which stood for her name Aaru. I liked this alphabet collection of theirs it makes the gifts
even more connectable. Altogether they had all the solutions to my need. They are a great shop stop
for everyone and are the best jewellers in Gurgaon.

      Also for those who like to sit at home and buy the collection at their ease, Aditi Jewellers have a feature called “ Try at home”. You can select the designs you like on their website www.aditigems.com and they will reach you at your home with the pieces and you can try them at your ease. Isn't this great! It is a must try store for everyone looking for jewellery. If you are a bride to be like me or anyone who is wishing to buy great jewelry, head-on to them and get the best jewellery in town.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jewellery shops in gurgaon and best Jewelers

Jewellery shop in gurgaon,Jewellers in gurgaon

Best Jewellery shop in Gurgaon, Jewellers in Gurgaon