Jewellers in gurgaon,Jewellery shop in gurgaon


My sister's marriage is the most difficult thing I ever had to deal with. I was happy that she is going
have a new life ahead and at the same time did not want her to leave. All mixed emotions and I was
clueless. I was confused on what I was feeling. I wanted to gift her something memorable. Sure I was
confused emotionally but not about my choice. It had to be Aditi jewellery. Aditi has always been my
favourite.



Being a guy is tough. I had to cover up everything all that sadness and the tears that are ready to
flow down any moment when I think about the fact that she will be leaving us. I peeped into her room,
busy in her talks over the phone she did not see me. She seems excited. I just stood there lost in my
thoughts, thinking about our childhood. The fights, the love, the sacrifices different scenes flashed
through my eyes. I remembered this one fight of ours. We fought and in anger I took her favourite
earring and hid it. I dropped one of them and as it fell on the floor it broke. I took it or her. I knew it was
her favourite and I was guilty. I placed the earrings and gave her a sad look she looked at me and I
could feel she was upset. She said “it's okay little brother” because she knew I felt guilty about it. I
said “ you don't need earrings to make you look pretty”. She smiled to that. I knew what could be the
best wedding gift for her.


I went immediately to Aditi jewellery, the best Jewellery shop in Gurgaon.  Like any brother I wanted
my sister to have the best jewellery in town so I went to the best Jewellery shop in Gurgaon. I went
there looking for the same kind of earrings that I broke, the one she loved the most. I'm not that good
at judging Jewellery. Maybe because guys aren't much into these but I can definitely tell that they
have a wide range and all designs available. I wasn't expecting to find the kind of earrings that I
wanted but they had that one too. Of all the Jewellers in Gurgaon I only trust Aditi. Whether it is
quality or variety no Jewellery shop in Gurgaon is as good as Aditi.

Next morning I went to her room. It was crowded with people complimenting her and doing the last
moment touch up. I walked towards her and handed her my gift to her. She opened it to see her
favourite pair of earrings. I could read it from her her face that she was overwhelmed I softly told her
“ You still don't need earrings to make you look pretty” and she replied with eyes filled with tears
“ Ya, but these would make me feel prettier”. With my teary eyes I hugged and said “I'll miss you Didi”.
That moment was magical, I made the most difficult confession to my elder sister that day and thanks
to Aditi Jewellers for making it a special one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Jewellery shop in Gurgaon, Jewellers in Gurgaon

Jewellery shop in gurgaon,Jewellers in gurgaon

Jewellery shops in gurgaon and best Jewelers