Jewellers in Gurgaon, Jewellery shop in Gurgaon


Share Love with Aditi Jewellers
My family is in the mood of jubilation,  ecstasy, and joy because the wedding dates for my
brother is fixed. My family is going to get ready for the wedding Bells! Every wedding gives
pleasure to the family, friends, and relatives and the pleasure multiplies every day. We had
not seen any wedding celebration in our family beforehand. So we are packed with thrill and
excitement. The Instagram posts will show how happy we are! My brother’s WhatsApp status
has started the countdown days before and it showed 20 today.
Oh my God! I went and asked my brother “Hey you, when are we going to do the purchases?.
We have just 20 more days”. That notorious idiot was lying with a honey pack in his face,
was giggling and added, “I have purchased everything, my dear, all my outfits are done.
What's more?” .I rubbed everything in his face and somehow made up his mind to accompany
me to the best Jewellers in Gurgaon. My family had saved money for more than 2 years to
buy gold and diamond for me at my brother's wedding. We planned to buy in Aditi jewelry ~
one of the best Jewellers in Gurgaon.
I wanted a choker model that suits my lehenga and a small thin bracelet for the same. I was
planning for jimikki set in gold and matching rings, necklace, and bangles for the wedding. My
brother gave a puzzled look when he heard my long list. I chose the choker from the new
arrivals. It suited my lehenga, it was made of adorning white stones in the first line then very
minute works with gold in the rest. It is also a very good investment that the other works are
of plain gold. I chose another jewel set that is made with plain gold that matches my pleasing
yellow saree for the wedding. I asked for Antique jewelry but my mother denied to buy that
for me. She chose another plain gold said because she could share the jewelry with me.
Somehow she convinced me and took the plain gold one. After three hours of purchase, we
went home after a heavy purchase in one of the best Jewellery shop in Gurgaon. Since it is
sun scorching hot, Aditi jewelry came up with 30% offers with their summer sale!

The next two weeks passed with mehandis and facials. The day came…My brother’s status
showed 0 today. Yes, the day of the wedding came. I was getting ready and when I had just
completed my foundation, my brother called me to his room immediately. He took one gift
box and asked me to open it. “Oh, my dear brother! I love you loads!”. I was stunned with joy.
I gave a big hug to him and my brother was happy too. He had bought me the same Antique
jewelry set that I chose in the best Jewellery shop in Gurgaon on that day. I rushed to my
room and completed my makeup and wore the jewels that my brother gifted me. I have never
seen me so dazzling than ever! After a second or two, my Instagram post showed “Surprise
from my brother# Happy me#Love to bridegroom”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Jewellery shop in Gurgaon, Jewellers in Gurgaon

Jewellery shop in gurgaon,Jewellers in gurgaon

Jewellery shops in gurgaon and best Jewelers